- Organization: Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
NRDC is seeking a Program Assistant to work with the American Cities Climate Challenge team in our Santa Monica office. The Program Assistant position will provide support for the project team, including: providing logistics support on convenings and meetings, facilitating information flow, and managing key administrative functions.
- Support the team’s daily operations by managing calendars and meetings, booking travel, and providing other general administrative assistance.
- Process and manage expenses, invoices, and contracts.
- Manage grants and project budget reports.
- Manage contracts with consultants and vendors.
- Provide logistics support for convenings and meetings.
- Facilitate information flow within the Climate Challenge team, including taking and distributing notes and keeping files organized.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years administrative experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and remain calm under pressure.
- Team player with a professional manner and positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work discretely with sensitive information.
- Inclination to learn, digest, and apply information.
- Ability to quickly develop proficiency with a range of business applications and platforms.
- Commitment to NRDC’s values and mission.