- Organization: Form Energy
- Location: Somerville, MA or Bay Area, CA
Form Energy is a small team of passionate people committed to helping the world transition to a 100% renewable energy electric grid with new technology. We are developing a new class of ultra low cost, long duration energy storage systems which will make renewable energy fully dispatchable year-round and scalable worldwide. The company’s core technology was invented at MIT and is supported by category leading investors including ENI Next, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, The Engine and Prelude Ventures. Our team members are active learners who enjoy working on tough problems that can only be solved with a combination of technical innovation, hard work, and joy. We are looking for diverse, world-class talent to help us change the way the world uses energy.
We are looking for an Operations Project Manager, Co-Op to lead a variety of strategic projects across the Operations function at Form Energy. This role will be responsible for defining, prioritizing and executing a wide range of cross functional projects that enable growth and efficiency. The ideal candidate will be able to work across all levels of the organization to identify opportunities to improve processes and then work with internal customers to deliver solutions that meet the requirements of the business. This role requires both an ability to think strategically about the current & future needs of Form and to dive deep into details to ensure project delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and be part of the growth of a fast-moving technology start-up with a breakthrough technology and an incredible mission.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with internal and external resources to define, resource, and implement 3-5 cross-functional projects at a time
- Proactively engage team members across all levels of the company to identify opportunities for Form to improve or build processes that support sustainable growth
- Scope projects by defining functional requirements, timeline, resource needs and risks
- Work with Form Energy management to prioritize improvement efforts, balancing the short and long term needs of the company
- Create a regular cadence of updates to communicate current project status against schedule and budget as well as bottlenecks and resource needs
- Source and support ideas from across the organization to facilitate continuous improvement
- Focus on building consensus and balancing needs of multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to dive into issues and understand the perspective of the user
- Strong accountability, communication and documentation skills
- High attention to detail and excellent organization
- Able to manage and execute many projects in parallelTeam oriented personality
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.