- Organization: Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- Location: Remote
EDF’s Development Department is responsible for developing and managing relationships with the organization’s donors and prospective donors. The Events team is responsible for planning donor events that assist with engagement of existing donors and building the pipeline for new donor.
The Development Events Intern will work with the Development Events team to perform administrative functions and work on various projects, as assigned. Projects may include supporting event planners with venue and vendor research, organizing and analyzing data, and creating best practice guidelines.
· Support administrative functions such as scheduling meetings and trainings
· Assist events team with data maintenance and reporting
· Perform detailed venue/vendor research and database building
· Provide support with various projects as needed
· Prepare, organize, and ship materials, as needed
· Experience working with databases (Salesforce), preferred
· Experience working with Microsoft Office
· Well-organized; pays attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment to identify and solve problems
· Commitment to maintaining confidentiality about sensitive information