- Organization: Resource Innovations
- Location: Chicago, IL
Resource Innovations is seeking an Analyst to join our growing team in Chicago, IL. As an Analyst, you will work in a dynamic environment supporting the development and implementation of residential and low-income energy efficiency programs. This data-focused role will be responsible for accurate and timely delivery of program reports to partners and clients; developing and supporting continuous improvement of program workflows and data process requirements; supporting project partners with building science best practices, problem-solving data inquiries; training and providing support to the program team to ensure compliant data collection and entry; and regularly monitoring data quality, tracking program production, and providing routine reports to the program team. Additionally, the Analyst will support the identification and energy savings opportunities and perform analysis of data pertaining to multi-family retrofits which includes large building systems and custom savings calculations. In this role, you will work in a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that requires excellent time management skills to maneuver quickly between data challenges, program and partner needs, reporting, and other client needs.
Resource Innovations, a woman-owned, community-focused energy efficiency consultancy, delivers strategic energy optimization products and services to utilities, communities, and businesses across North America. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative clean energy economy. Our passionate and diverse team is transforming the model of resource efficiency and creating sustainable impacts that benefit us all. As a result, our growing firm was honored as the 15th fastest-growing private company in America, based on Inc. magazine’s annual Inc. 500 list.
- Manages and implements the program data verification processes across multiple programs and clients, focusing on automation of routine tasks.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots application issues to determine root cause of problems or malfunctions.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive process documentation.
- Generates weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports to audit, monitor & measure performance, and relevant metrics.
- Analyzes complex sets of data and develops reporting tools in Salesforce and Excel to support program operations, summarizes findings and improves data processes.
- Provides analysis and supports accurate forecasting for internal use and to inform clients and partners of program projections.
- Provides analysis and support for tracking program metrics, including participation, program status, energy savings, goals, and budget.
- Supports program evaluation efforts and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Works collaboratively with peers across the organization, specifically with the Data Operations and Planning/Quality Assurance teams.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and previous data related experience is required
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience
- Previous CRM experience, preferably Salesforce, developing reports and importing/exporting data.
- Technical experience with energy efficiency, energy efficiency audits or related technologies.
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) skills.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous building science and/or technical resource manual (TRM) experience preferred.
- BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications preferred. Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or LEED certifications also a plus.
- Previous client facing experience a plus.