As we begin the New Year, join the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and EPIC for the annual Entrepreneurial Outlook series to discuss important emerging trends in select industries. In Sustainable Energy 2021, a panel of expert venture capitalists and entrepreneurs in the field of energy businesses will discuss the state of the industry in 2021, what changes have occurred in the industry due to COVID-19, and where they see opportunities for entrepreneurship and innovation within the field this coming year.
- John Carlisle, PhD, Chain Reaction Innovations Director, Argonne National Laboratory
- Seth Darling, PhD ’02, Director, Center for Molecular Engineering, Argonne National Laboratory and Senior Scientist, Chemical Sciences & Engineering Division, Argonne National Laboratory
- Seyi Fabode, MBA ’10, CEO and Co-Founder, Varuna Tech
- Amy Francetic, Managing Director, Buoyant Ventures
- Grant Zimmerman, MBA ’07, CEO, Amp Americas
Other events in this series include:
2/5: Health Diagnostics
2/12: Media and Entertainment
2/19: Cyber Security
2/26: CPG Food Innovation
This series is made possible with support from Loeb and Loeb.