In this seminar, we’ll discuss the water crisis in Flint, how government failure shaped the crisis, and what Flint needs to heal.
This seminar is part of IOP Pritzker Fellow Abdul El-Sayed’s series, “Wellbeing & Public Policy.“
- This seminar is open to students only and off the record.
- Registration is required. However, seating is limited on a first come, first serve basis; capacity in the IOP Living Room is 45.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before the event begins. Any unclaimed seats will be released 10 minutes before the event begins. Please arrive early to claim your seat. If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket order on Eventbrite so others may register.
- This venue is physically accessible and has gender-neutral restrooms. Please contact the Institute of Politics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-834-4671 with any questions or accommodation requests.
- To add this event to your calendar. Click “Add to my calendar” and choose among the options (Outlook, Google, iCal, Yahoo).