You are here
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
EPIC invites applicants for prestigious postdoctoral positions at the Department of Economics for the 2016-2017 year.
Applicants must have completed the requirements for the Ph.D. by July 1, 2015 and must not have held the degree for more than three years by that date. They may not be employed by another institution during the term of their University of Chicago appointment.
The term of appointment is one year, normally beginning July 1, 2015, with the expectation of renewal for one further year assuming good performance. Applicants are expected to be in residence for the duration of the appointment. The University of Chicago offers competitive salary and employee benefits.
Application materials should be submitted by Tuesday, December 1, 2015. The selection committee will begin reviewing applications on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 and early applications are encouraged, as decisions will be made on a rolling basis. Final decisions will be announced by March 1, 2016.
1. A current curriculum vitae;
2. A brief description of the current research;
3. A short statement that outlines the areas of energy and environmental economics and applied public policy that are of primary interest;
4. Three letters of reference;
5. Summary of research project or projects to be explored.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer.