You are here
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
The Energy Policy Institute at Chicago (EPIC) invites applicants for prestigious postdoctoral positions at the Department of Economics for the 2019-2020 year.
1. A current curriculum vitae;
2. A brief description of the current research;
3. A short statement that outlines the areas of energy and environmental economics and applied public policy that are of primary interest;
4. Three letters of reference;
5. Summary of research project or projects to be explored;
6. Job market paper.
PhD in economics or related field by July 1, 2019
Proficiency in STATA, R, MATLAB
Minimum of four years research experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer.